AV and GateFilter Pricing

Use this forum to post questions relating to WinGate, feature requests, technical or configuration problems

Moderator: Qbik Staff

AV and GateFilter Pricing

Postby labull » Sep 12 03 3:12 pm

My AV and GateFilter licenses expire in November.

Where can I find pricing for the renewals?

Thanks!

Larry
labull
WinGate Guru

Re: AV and GateFilter Pricing

Postby tim » Sep 12 03 3:30 pm

labull wrote:My AV and GateFilter licenses expire in November.
Where can I find pricing for the renewals?
Thanks!
Larry

Qbik are currently rewriting the plugins, and re-pricing them.
The details havent been finalised yet, but we are endevouring to do this as soon as possible, 30th of September will be the latest.

Keep a watch on this forum to get notified of any updates.

Thanks

Tim
tim

Postby miked » Sep 13 03 6:09 am

Just as a quick clarification - Adrien has communicated to Deerfield that WinGate will continue to support GateFilter and VisNetic AntiVirus for WinGate. Deerfield.com will continue to sell and support these products, and renewals are currently available.

However, it is apparent that Qbik is working on some new plug-ins also, and it looks like there will be some choices.

Mike D.
miked

Postby tim » Sep 13 03 7:50 pm

miked wrote:Just as a quick clarification - Adrien has communicated to Deerfield that WinGate will continue to support GateFilter and VisNetic AntiVirus for WinGate. Deerfield.com will continue to sell and support these products, and renewals are currently available.

However, it is apparent that Qbik is working on some new plug-ins also, and it looks like there will be some choices.

Mike D.

Thats right, Existing plugins will continue to work
tim

Postby adrien » Sep 15 03 12:02 pm

Yes, Mike is correct

We will be continuing to support the current range of plugins. So if you wish you will be able to renew your licences for Visnetic AV and GateFilter through Deerfield.

Adrien
adrien
Qbik Staff

Return to WinGate