Wingate Or WinRoute????

Use this forum to post questions relating to WinGate, feature requests, technical or configuration problems

Moderator: Qbik Staff

Wingate Or WinRoute????

Postby max3do » Oct 17 03 10:08 pm

Gaylord, MI - Oct 6, 2003 — Deerfield.com announced today that WinGate (created by Qbik) has been replaced by Kerio WinRoute Firewall and WinRoute Pro as their premier Internet Sharing software solutions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi i am erfan...
U may have some problem reading my english cuz eng is not my mother language.. and i GOT indian Xcent...
we anyway... After reading the above Paragraph..on deerfield web site i was shocked. and stunned...and said to my SElf "what the HACk is going on here".....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<<<<<“When it became imminent that the Deerfield.com-Qbik New Zealand relationship would end, we began an aggressive search for a best-of-breed gateway/firewall product,” said Mike Deerfield, Chief Executive Officer of Deerfield.com. “We were surprised to learn that WinRoute Firewall, a known, viable competitor to WinGate, had overtaken WinGate in the marketplace in both sales and product maturity. We found the new WinRoute Firewall 5 to be an extremely stable and functional product well suited to meet the needs of our customers.” >>>>>>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and i planed to download winroute and installed it...and HOLa I found it very diffecult.. the Interface is Too complex... if u compare the wingate with winroute u would found that wingate is the BEST and The MOST best application when it comes In sharing..... after ISA......
All i want in wingate IN the future... Dedicated bandwidth to each user...
automatic update able cache on a given date or time... Secure NAT....
H.XXX protocol support... and There u have it a Perfect soulotion......
-----------------
and trust me dont use winroute ever in ur life. It suckzzzz... the
interface suckzzz.. cache suckzzz..polices suckzzz...each and every thing is suckzz... U were thinking why i am saying this to u peoples... i am not a employee at qbik.. all i know that "wingate Rulezz..the most cheap soloution for a small or coporate network"
no one is perfect wingate also got some LACK of Unstabllity...i dont know about 5.0.10 VER.. still testing this ver.. I hope qbik will solve this issue.
--------------------
I want to share many thing with u People and i don;t know what u think about this..
deerfield is compearing (i don;t know how to spell compare ?? may be i am typing it correctly) the winroute with wingate with 3 future and they r repeating it again and again in the table......and with price...

if u comare the price u had to notice that u will not have a mail server in winrute and deerfield is selling this product saperatly......
this featuer is built in wingate...Haha now can u DIG that suckrzzzzzzz.....
hahaha Bye ..i am running out of time.. see u next time
i will add this later
max3do

Return to WinGate