History Plug-in?

Use this forum to post questions relating to WinGate, feature requests, technical or configuration problems

Moderator: Qbik Staff

History Plug-in?

Postby Warren » Sep 14 03 6:06 pm

Hi Qbik, My History Window in Wingate 5.0.7, doesn't seem to want to log activity. I have tried setting filters, but I have a feeling that this is not the problem. Up until I upgraded sometime back this component was working fine. Any ideas? Thanks, WATF P.S. Good luck with the changeover.
Warren

Postby Guest » Sep 15 03 10:26 am

If you stop the WinGate Engine, then delete History.dbf and History.cdx and resatart the Engine. You should now get history logging.

Regards,

Neil

Postby tim » Sep 15 03 12:05 pm

Also make sure that you don't still have filters set in the GateKeeper display options, as this might prevent history from being displayed, even tho it is being logged.

Tim
tim

Postby Warren » Sep 15 03 4:38 pm

tim wrote:Also make sure that you don't still have filters set in the GateKeeper display options, as this might prevent history from being displayed, even tho it is being logged.

Tim

Thanks to Neil & Tim. Operation successfully carried out. Wingate History Module alive and well. Nothing more for the moment. WATF
Warren

Return to WinGate