On-line upgrade

Use this forum to post questions relating to WinGate, feature requests, technical or configuration problems

Moderator: Qbik Staff

On-line upgrade

Postby Bob Tucker » Nov 03 04 12:02 am

I will need to purchase an upgrade to the current version of Wingate used at a customer site. I am in Bangkok. The cusomer site is 150 km from here, so I am not often there. I will be there on Monday. It would be convenient if it would be possible to start or do the upgrade at that time. This can be done via company credit card. If it is not possible to do on-line or via fax/email - we can live with however it needs to be done. The current version of Wingate is an unlimited user version of an older version of Wingate (3 or 4). We tested version 5 and now version 6, and we will proceed with purcahsing an upgrade. The company will be reducing the number of users (probably to 25 users) due to cost. I saw a price matrix for this sort of thing on some website for verson 5, but I have no idea what might be involved for version 6. You have been most helpful in getting this to work. I appreciate our asssistance. Thank you. The comapny I worked with in th U.S. used to resell Wingate through the a company that marketed for you in Michigan some years ago. I am glad you have taken control of this.
Bob Tucker

Return to WinGate