CWWWSession::HTTPProcessRequest() errors.

Use this forum to post questions relating to WinGate, feature requests, technical or configuration problems

Moderator: Qbik Staff

CWWWSession::HTTPProcessRequest() errors.

Postby ziddiri » Dec 29 09 4:07 am

Hi,
We are looking for a good load balancing solution for our company. I've searched on internet, and as far as I see there is two option for us. One of them is router solution like peplink, and other is software solution like wingate or winroute. Our first priority is for software solutions because of our server needs. Anyway, I'm responsible for testing and finding the good software for this purpose. I'm testing wingate and winroute in these days. Actually, I like wingate's interface and I want to use it. I've installed wingate 6.6.4 trial version. I've set up two gateway and I've checked them for rotation in the www proxy settings. Also I've checked the transparent proxy in these settings. The transparent proxy is must. I've allocated about 15-20 computers in our network for testing purpose. These allocated computers' users report me that they've encountered some errors, and they can't reach some pages. If they refresh the page they can reach the page. I've checked logs and I saw these errors at the point that they can't reach the page.:
Error: Caught socket exception in CWWWSession::HTTPProcessRequest()
There is no any webserver or dns server on our server. Also wingate is using opendns as a dns server(in dns resolver options). Also I've disabled the dns service of wingate.
Is this a common error or did I do something wrong?
There are 3 nic in the server. Two of them are Asus nx1101 and one of them is realtek 8139 onboard.
In the following 3 days I'll test wingate more. Then I'll test for winroute. So I'm waiting your answers.

Regards.
ziddiri

Return to WinGate