WGIC - User & System applications list doesn't work 6.0.

Use this forum to post questions relating to WinGate, feature requests, technical or configuration problems

Moderator: Qbik Staff

WGIC - User & System applications list doesn't work 6.0.

Postby francescmas » Sep 28 05 9:18 am

I recently updated to Wingate 6.0.4, updating the server and just one client PC. (Win Server 2003 & Win XP Prof).

I have always had a programs list which I don't want to access to internet, and Wingate solved the problem perfectly in version 5.2.2.

Since I installed 6.0.4 WGIC in one PC client, everyone of the programs I didn't want to access to internet (local mode) are trying to do it, so I have a lot of WGIC client authentication screens trying to access Wingate Server and have to CANCEL all them...

I saw the new 6.0.4 WGIC have two list : one for system and one for user applications. It really doesn't matter where you include your programs list, it doesn't work.

WGIC old version, installed in all the other PC Clients (win XP prof. too) is working OK, as always... transparently... just seeing WGIC authetication screen when I use a program like Outlook or Iexplorer and nevermore...

I wish you could help me. Seems to be some kind of programming bug ??

By the way I have uninstalled WGIC 6.0.4 from the PC and installed WGIC 5.2.2 again, working OK with gatekeeper 6.0.4.

Best regards,

Francesc Mas
francescmas

Return to WinGate