Wingate terminated ! Help, Please !

Use this forum to post questions relating to WinGate, feature requests, technical or configuration problems

Moderator: Qbik Staff

Wingate terminated ! Help, Please !

Postby surya_ok » Nov 14 03 3:42 pm

I have installed wingate 5.0.10 in win2k pro with sp4. The computer has 3 NIC. One for cable internet, one for lan A with ip 192.168.0.X, one for Lan B with 10.1.0.X. After installed, I logon to gatekeeper, change password and then exit. Sometimes it runs smooth but sometimes after 5-10 minutes I cannot logon to the gatekeeper anymore. The service seem to stop, but in task manager I still can see wingate. I have checked for the viruses, but no viruses found. I also have patch the security hole. I have to restart the computer again in order to make the wingate running again.

Few days ago, I installed wingate 5.1, it run smooth. Until this morning I noticed that the service is stopped (red icon). I restart the service many times but the connection with the gatekeeper keep terminated. After I re-install the software, the problem still the same like 5.0.10. The service is not stop but I cannot logon to the server. 'There was a problem connecting to the server. No data was received from the server during authentication'. Can you help me ? I have spent two weeks in order to make wingate running. Also I noticed that when I disable the NIC with IP 10.1.0.X, the wingate runs smooth.
surya_ok

Return to WinGate