Timeline

Use this forum to post questions relating to WinGate, feature requests, technical or configuration problems

Moderator: Qbik Staff

Timeline

Postby datateam » Mar 23 16 11:20 pm

Hi

I have a little question/problem. Perhaps I forgot something but my Timeline is empty.
In the Dashboard I see the user and machine and on what page they are surfing at the moment but in the timeline there is simply nothing (and yes it is activated as long as I can see).
The installation is on a domain integrated second 2012 R2 server.

Also is there an export possibility of the data to see who was on what website and when?

Thanks in advance for any ideas
datateam

Re: Timeline

Postby MattP » Mar 24 16 8:01 pm

Hi,

Can you click Settings from the Tasks pane in the Timeline panel and check that "Enable activity tracking" is checked? If it is, go to Control Panel::Services::WWW Proxy Service and check that Web Activity for WinGate is enabled in the Filters section?

Thanks,

Matt
MattP
Qbik Staff

Postby datateam » Mar 24 16 10:53 pm

Hi

both settings are enabled but under the enable activity trackimg there are 4 points and just one is activated (startup/shutdown). There is one entry without text and 2 with VPN
I just checked all of them and I'm going to see what's happening now...
datateam

Postby MattP » Mar 25 16 8:31 am

Hi,

Enable the Web Activity checkbox to see websites visited. Which entry has no text? Can you take a screenshot please?

Matt
MattP
Qbik Staff

Postby datateam » Apr 01 16 2:27 am

MattP wrote:Hi,

Enable the Web Activity checkbox to see websites visited. Which entry has no text? Can you take a screenshot please?

Matt

The one for the web activity has no text
It works now... I simply activated all
datateam

Postby adrien » Apr 01 16 5:49 pm

Hi

that issue with the Web Activity option having no text was a bug we just released a fix for a couple days ago, I'd check you have the latest WinGate.

Regards

Adrien
adrien
Qbik Staff

Return to WinGate