Blue screen on Windows Server 2008 (R1)

Use this forum to post questions relating to WinGate, feature requests, technical or configuration problems

Moderator: Qbik Staff

Blue screen on Windows Server 2008 (R1)

Postby NFH » Feb 28 18 8:07 am

After installing WinGate 9.1.2 on my Windows Server 2008 box, it gets a blue screen several times per day and has to reboot. What could be causing this?
NFH

Re: Blue screen on Windows Server 2008 (R1)

Postby MattP » Mar 16 18 8:17 pm

Hi,

It sounds like you're getting a driver conflict with some other driver on your machine. If you don't need to use NAT, WinGate VPN or the WinGate firewall then you can uninstall the WinGate Network driver.

If you need to use those features, do you have any third party security software installed on the WinGate server?

Thanks,

Matt
MattP
Qbik Staff

Re: Blue screen on Windows Server 2008 (R1)

Postby NFH » Aug 19 18 1:36 am

MattP wrote:It sounds like you're getting a driver conflict with some other driver on your machine. If you don't need to use NAT, WinGate VPN or the WinGate firewall then you can uninstall the WinGate Network driver.

If you need to use those features, do you have any third party security software installed on the WinGate server?

Yes, I do want to use WinGate VPN. And no, I don't have any third party security software installed on the server.
NFH

Return to WinGate