Can WinGate Fix my problem ? look inside

Use this forum to post questions relating to WinGate, feature requests, technical or configuration problems

Moderator: Qbik Staff

Can WinGate Fix my problem ? look inside

Postby fxaddicted » Sep 16 18 4:49 am

Hi

I have 2 Laptop .
The first Laptop connected to Internet via WiFi . The First Laptop has Socks 5 Software running on it via 127.0.0.1 Port 9951 + Proxifier . Proxifier used here to redirect all software/ browsers etc to that Proxy coming from 127.0.0.1/9951

Everything works great as you have guess . Now i want share the Internet from the first laptop to the second laptop using LAN Cable . what i get in the second laptop is the real router IP instead of the Socks 5 IP . that's mean Proxifier only redirect the connection to local software in the first laptop

How i can solve this problem ? my Goal is to share the Socks 5 connection with the second Laptop without doing any configuration in the second laptop . so every time i choose an ip from my Socks 5 software that will travil all the way to the second laptop without doing any configuration in the second laptop

Can WinGate create LAN adapter to redirect all the traffic to 127.0.0.1 / 9951 . How to achieve my Goal at the end i want the second laptop to get the the socks 5
fxaddicted

Return to WinGate