noob need help - Win2003 SBS - 2 Nic´s

Forum for all technical support and trouble shooting of the WinGate VPN.

Moderator: Qbik Staff

noob need help - Win2003 SBS - 2 Nic´s

Postby billyjp » Feb 15 08 10:16 pm

Hello!

I tryed to use the wingate vpn to connect my business LAN with my privat LAN over a free Wlan projekt (global.freifunk.net).

My Config:

Wingate VPN Server: Windwos Homeserver(Small Business Server) with 2 Nic´s - Nic#1 is connectet to my Private Lan (192.168.10.0/24) - Nic#2 is connectet to the WLAN Projekt (10.10.240.8/29)
VPN Server IP: 10.10.240.11 port: Standard

My Wingate VPN Client: Windows XP sp2 with 2 Nic´s - Nic#1 is connectet to my business LAN (192.168.0.0/24) - nic#2 is connectet to the wlan projekt (10.10.240.16/29).

I can make a stable vpn connection but i only can connect the client pc from the server or the server from the client PC.

It is not possible to see the Lan behind the server or the client pc.

I allready set the ipforwarder option on in the regedit.

Firewall is off.

WINGATE VPN Ver. 6.2.0 B1121

Have someone a idea?

Thx
Jürgen
billyjp

Postby jasona » Feb 29 08 1:27 pm

Hi Jurgen,

You say you set the ip- forwarder option on in the registry? This shouldnt be required as wingate has a option within it that does the same thing.

Extended neworking driver >> general tab >> support for multiple subnetworks(router)

I can make a stable vpn connection but i only can connect the client pc from the server or the server from the client PC.

It is not possible to see the Lan behind the server or the client pc.

does the client have a valid cert? Also you mention that firewall is off is this off on both the client and the server?
jasona
Qbik Staff

Return to WinGate VPN