Wingate VPN trial extention?

Forum for all technical support and trouble shooting of the WinGate VPN.

Moderator: Qbik Staff

Wingate VPN trial extention?

Postby Hawkins » Oct 31 03 12:30 am

I have beein trialing the Wingate VPN software.
The main purpose of the VPN for us is so that a laptop we have can connect to our network remotely.
The laptop is using GPRS and Vodafone said that Wingate 'sould' work over GRPS (alot of them don't)

However, Vodafone have been trying to fix our GPRS connection for a few weeks now and the VPN trial licence has expired.
They should be sorting the problem with the GPRS later this week (I hope) but I cannot test it as the licence has expired.

Is there anyway to reset/extend the licence just to test out the GPRS before we purchase it?

Regards
Dave Hawkins
Hawkins

Re: Wingate VPN trial extention?

Postby tim » Oct 31 03 11:25 am

Hawkins wrote:I have beein trialing the Wingate VPN software.
The main purpose of the VPN for us is so that a laptop we have can connect to our network remotely.
The laptop is using GPRS and Vodafone said that Wingate 'sould' work over GRPS (alot of them don't)

However, Vodafone have been trying to fix our GPRS connection for a few weeks now and the VPN trial licence has expired.
They should be sorting the problem with the GPRS later this week (I hope) but I cannot test it as the licence has expired.

Is there anyway to reset/extend the licence just to test out the GPRS before we purchase it?

Hi David,

Not a problem. I have replied to you privately on this.

Cheers

Tim Warren
tim

Postby Hawkins » Oct 31 03 10:28 pm

Thanks Tim, much appreciated
Hawkins

Return to WinGate VPN