Missing Network Tab WinGate VPN 1.06

Forum for all technical support and trouble shooting of the WinGate VPN.

Moderator: Qbik Staff

Missing Network Tab WinGate VPN 1.06

Postby ccsoft » Nov 06 03 4:56 am

Hi,

the Wingate VPN client appears to be losing it's network information. Sometimes when the computer starts up, Wingate VPN Client has no network tab at the bottom to click on. A re-install and re-entry of the license info is required to fix this problem. Is there any fix?

this is version 1.06.. but can't upgrade to 1.0.10 as this causes even more problems.

Thanks
Joan
C&C Software
ccsoft

Postby Ian » Nov 07 03 1:41 am

Sounds a lot like my problem with the missing panes. See my post regarding panes missing in control panel. My problem is that i don't have any licence info, I can't even get the demo version 1.10 to work.

I did try uninstalling and reinstalling. Made no difference.

Also, have Qbik gone missing in action. It is now a week since my post, and not a beep???

Perhaps they are embarrised by the plethoria of bugs in version 1.10
Ian

Re: Missing Network Tab WinGate VPN 1.06

Postby tim » Nov 07 03 11:59 am

ccsoft wrote:Hi,
the Wingate VPN client appears to be losing it's network information. Sometimes when the computer starts up, Wingate VPN Client has no network tab at the bottom to click on. A re-install and re-entry of the license info is required to fix this problem. Is there any fix?
this is version 1.06.. but can't upgrade to 1.0.10 as this causes even more problems.

Hi, If you cant see the network tab, try going to the Tools menu and then Network. That should bring it up.
At first the tab may not apear if the connection is not established with the server.

Tim
tim

Return to WinGate VPN