same ol story,, help

Forum for all technical support and trouble shooting of the WinGate VPN.

Moderator: Qbik Staff

same ol story,, help

Postby MiKat » Apr 11 06 6:07 pm

i am connected to the host and we are locked in,, but it reads,not accessible, i have dropped all firewalls set 809 at both ends,,i went into the networking and made sure 809 is open,, and it is just on this machine, xp sp2 and i in the meantime go to another company i logged on and remote right into it,,, xp sp2. poth p4s nothin speciall, what in the hadeez am i missing. cant be to bad, i used another http vpn and it goes right in no problem, does a remote dt i wont mention the name,, it is what we call a wasted product,, i love the way wingate runs,,but i will be hoodwinked if i can figure it out,,, i made sure all the internal ips were not the same, i can see the network ok,,,and the connecting client also,,, i did install pro over home,,, i stripped her today and will be finished tommorrow,with a fresh install, soooo help. :)
Michael
stickin finger in plug, unwise
turn computer on, very brilliant
MiKat

ha i got it,,, thanks to the boys over yonder

Postby MiKat » Apr 12 06 1:44 pm

i found out what was the problem,,, you got to set the 809 port up in udt and tcp in the router, kill the xp firewall as the firewall in wingate vpn takes over now it is working great;

michael
stickin finger in plug, unwise
turn computer on, very brilliant
MiKat

Return to WinGate VPN