Eval. License for PureSight expired immediately

Forum for support for the PureSight for WinGate content filtering plugin

Moderator: Qbik Staff

Eval. License for PureSight expired immediately

Postby dav1dr4y » Apr 15 04 4:09 pm

Hi,
I just downloaded WinGate and PureSight this evening to give them a try for a few days. WinGate worked fine but PureSight says its license is expired. I only just installed it. I did choose the 30-day eval option in the install. Is there some way I can get it going for an eval?

Thanks,
David
dav1dr4y

Postby Pascal » Apr 16 04 6:27 pm

Hi David,

Have you trialed GateFilter / PureSight before ? If you have, I'd recommend you contact our Support Desk, they should be able to sort this out for you.
Pascal

Qbik New Zealand
pascalv@qbik.com
http://www.qbik.com
Pascal
Qbik Staff

Re: Eval. License for PureSight expired immediately

Postby Jeff Carey » Jul 30 04 3:31 pm

dav1dr4y wrote:Hi,
I just downloaded WinGate and PureSight this evening to give them a try for a few days. WinGate worked fine but PureSight says its license is expired. I only just installed it. I did choose the 30-day eval option in the install. Is there some way I can get it going for an eval?

Thanks,
David

I'm having the exact same problem. Unfortunately it doesn't appear that contacting the support desk is an option for me, since I'm not yet a paid customer. How can I get this resolved?
Jeff Carey

Postby Pascal » Jul 30 04 3:34 pm

You need to get in touch with someone who can provide you with an alternate trial key. I'll point them at this post, so they can get in touch with you. Is using the email address listed on your profile ok ?

Have you trialed PureSight before ?
Pascal

Qbik New Zealand
pascalv@qbik.com
Pascal
Qbik Staff

Postby Jeff Carey » Jul 30 04 3:45 pm

I know I've trialed WinGate before, but I'm not sure about PureSight. That January 2004 expiry date that PureSight is showing *might* correspond with when I trialed WinGate, but I don't really remember.
Jeff Carey

Postby Jeff Carey » Jul 30 04 3:46 pm

Jeff Carey wrote:I know I've trialed WinGate before, but I'm not sure about PureSight. That January 2004 expiry date that PureSight is showing *might* correspond with when I trialed WinGate, but I don't really remember.

I meant January 2003.
Jeff Carey

Postby Pascal » Jul 30 04 3:56 pm

Could possibly have been GateFilter ? In any event, I believe you're in touch with our support team at the moment - so they should sort this out for you.
Pascal

Qbik New Zealand
pascalv@qbik.com
Pascal
Qbik Staff

Postby Jeff Carey » Jul 30 04 4:27 pm

May have been GateFilter. That sounds familiar. I am in touch with support now. Thanks!
Jeff Carey

Return to PureSight for WinGate