How many network card is necessary for configuration ?

Forum for all technical support and trouble shooting of the WinGate VPN.

Moderator: Qbik Staff

How many network card is necessary for configuration ?

Postby rmalucho » May 23 06 1:31 pm

How many network card is necessary for configuration of Wingate VPN Server ?

I installed Wingate VPN Server in my Server (Domain Controller/Active Directory). My server have one network card. In my network, I have a Internet Server with two network card making mapped ports to wingate VPN Server.

It's possible or is necessary to place another on network card in my Wingate VPN Sever ?

Regards,

Rodrigo
rmalucho

Postby adrien » May 23 06 3:11 pm

Hi

You can make it work with only one NIC fine.

Regards

Adrien
adrien
Qbik Staff

Re: How many network card is necessary for configuration ?

Postby sheldonb2008 » Aug 13 10 6:47 am

does a server need two nic card into it (business server) that can add user so u can used any computer in the office and log on to it. you can contact me at hotboysheldon@yahoo.com
sheldonb2008

Postby sheldonb2008 » Aug 13 10 6:49 am

hey can you show me how to connect these thing like do a map what to connect to what and what else do i need i have a server. 4 computer 3 laptop 1 8 port switch i router couple straight cable 2cross cable isp modem how to connect these you can contact me at hotboysheldon@yahoo.com please and thanks
sheldonb2008

Postby logan » Aug 16 10 2:02 am

Hi Sheldon,

You will find a very comprehensive walkthrough for setting up a WinGate VPN in the helpfile that's included with the product. It includes many diagrams to illustrate network layouts as you have requested.

There is also a whitepaper available about understanding how a WinGate VPN works that has some basic setup instructions. This document is slightly out dated now and the GUI's depicted may not be exact. So I recommend using the walkthrough included with the product primarily.

http://www.wingate.com/resources/WG/VPN_Setup_Guide.pdf
logan
Qbik Staff

Return to WinGate VPN