Missing User / Group Check in Policy Editor

Use this forum to post questions relating to WinGate, feature requests, technical or configuration problems

Moderator: Qbik Staff

Missing User / Group Check in Policy Editor

Postby FishHook » Jun 01 19 7:32 am

I appear to have lost the ability to specify the User / Group Check in the policy editor. While the help file shows that it's under the "Time Range Check" (in alphabetical order). It's not listed.
NoUserGroupCheck.PNG
NoUserGroupCheck.PNG (10.85 KiB) Viewed 2758 times

However, I do have the User/Group check in other policies and I can open them and edit them and also copy them within the same policy but I cannot create or add any User/Group checks to new policies.
NoUserGroupCheckExisting.PNG
NoUserGroupCheckExisting.PNG (14.38 KiB) Viewed 2758 times

I am running Wingate 9.4.0.5993. I have tried this in Wingate Management from a remote connection to the Proxy Server and from within Wingate Management on the Proxy Server.

Is this a potential bug or isolated to just my installation?
FishHook

Re: Missing User / Group Check in Policy Editor

Postby adrien » Jun 04 19 4:09 pm

Hi

Which event are you trying to edit policy for? Not all events have a user object. E.g. Scheduler events, Notification events, WinGate and WinGate update events don't

Regards

Adrien de Croy
adrien
Qbik Staff

Re: Missing User / Group Check in Policy Editor

Postby FishHook » Jun 05 19 1:48 am

I've tried HTTPProxy:Request and HTTPProxy:ProxyRequest. Here's a screenshot of an exiting policy that has the check in it but without the option to add it from the list. I recently .. as in a couple of weeks ago .. renewed the License and re-activated it. Could the new license and re-activation have something to do with it?

NoUserGroupCheckExistingFull.PNG
NoUserGroupCheckExistingFull.PNG (61.21 KiB) Viewed 2741 times
FishHook

Return to WinGate